With the launch of Bounce It last week we’ve been working tirelessly to ensure that every users experience is as good as it can be. So far hundreds have downloaded the app and we couldn’t be more thankful. We want to make sure everyone who uses the app knows what they are doing and can use the app without any issues, so here are 5 ways that you can get the most out of Bounce It.
- Understand what Bounce It is all about. You might have heard about the app and given it a download without much knowledge of what the app is for or what it’s function is. The core of the app is sending pictures and videos directly to others and tracking how far they travel as users “bounce” the media onwards to their own followers. If you like media you’ve been sent then you can bounce it on to your followers as well. Users can compete with their friends to climb leaderboards and collect the flags of the countries their content visits.
- Add your content to the social feed when bouncing. By default, bounces are only viewable if you receive them directly. However, users can choose to add their content to the public bounce feed when they are sending a bounce. This means that any of their followers, as well as any of their follower’s followers, can see the post even if they didn’t directly receive it. This is a great way to get further exposure for your content and gain some more followers. To add your post to the public bounce feed, select the check box ‘add to public feed’ when creating your bounce. You can’t bounce images you see on the public feed unless you have also directly received them, but you can leave a comment.
- Find people to follow from users you are already following. If you like a user’s content then you can check out who they follow to find other users who might be of a similar calibre. You can find out who a user is following by clicking on their display name. This will take you to their profile where you will find their followers tile.
- Invite your friends to use the app! Bounce It is a social app and like many things in life it’s more fun with friends. Part of what makes Bounce It so fun is competing with your friends and challenging them to travel further than you, visit more countries and get more bounces.
- Help shape the app. One of the great things about Bounce It is that it’s in the early stages of development, so it’s constantly changing and improving. This means you have the chance to help shape the direction of the app. Whether you have a cool idea you think we should implement, a functionality improvement, or anything else you might want to suggest, we want to hear it! You can reach us with an email at email@example.com or via social media, we’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
If you haven’t yet downloaded Bounce It and would like to check it out then you can find the download link here. Happy bouncing!